CSGO HUD GameState Integration - Discord Version
The original script was created by Double0negative. All I did was turn it into a Discord Bot. The web page is still there, because its awesome!
- If you have GIT, you can use
git clone https://github.com/MickyDNet/CSGO-HUD-Discord.gitto download the project. Otherwise, Click the Download Zip button above
- Install Node.JS (NPM is included)
- Create a file named
gamestate_integration_hud.cfgin your csgo cfg folder (
steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg/) copy-paste from https://gist.github.com/Double0negative/dd24fae86c48d277de0a
- open CMD, type: cd \where\you\extracted\the\zip\CSGO-HUD-master
- in CMD:
- in CMD:
- You should then be able to connect in a web browser by going to
http://localhost:30120. Start up your game and connect to a match and data should begin streaming
- Linux and Mac setup is basically identical, just switch out CMD for Terminal
Install - Discord Part
- Create a Discord Bot at https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me and copy the bot token into server.js`
- Inside of server.js, do a find and replace on 'csgospam' with your channel name in discord.
Need any help?
empty Discord ;) https://discord.gg/wkdmu4g