Old Code - Not Maintained! - Last Update: 22/05/2018
Remember when HQ was a thing? Yea.. thats when this was built and last tested.
Shows possible answers to HQ Questions using NodeJS and iOS Mirroring.
JUST TO BE CLEAR - NO MONEY WAS EVER GAINED FROM HQ USING THIS SOFTWARE!
- Download files.
- Install Dependencies (look at top of file for requirements)
- Install any iOS AirPlay software (i used 5KPlayer, but its can be flakey to connect).
- (will most likely work on Android, but you will have to change all the robot.getPixelColor's and sharp.extract's)
- Mirror your phone to your PC and open HQ then move the mirror window to the center of your screen.
- Do node index-google.js
- As a question appears on your screen, the console will start detecting and googling the answer.
- A tally will then be shown of how many times a result was shown on Google.
- Questions that ask you 'which one of these' may not work properly as Google won't bring the correct results back.