BROKEN SINCE THE NEW UPDATE
Node JS - Live Fortnite Discord Bot
This script will play tones over the bot accordingly during your game;
- Every 10 players that die <= 50 Alive
- When you win (Still in the works, but should work.)
- When your team loses (Its currently commented out, but just remove the
//on line 280)
- Download files
- Use "npm install"
- do "node index"
- Run the game
Things to try if things go wrong
- Dependency Errors: If its an issue with dependencies, I most likely cannot help you as I did not code them. But, if its because its not installed, try `npm install the_missing_dep.
When you winis currently set to
currentlyalive <= your team playersnot accounting for
your team actually alive
- The code is a total mess.. i know
- Most of this code makes no sense..
- This bot was originally made for one of my discords.. so some of the code is an inside joke/meme.
- There is a delay between my game and the bot.
- There is nothing I can do about this, Fortnite has a delay on the file the bot reads it from.
Unhandled errorswhen not in game. These will most likely be fixed in a later build.
Need any help?
empty Discord ;) https://discord.gg/wkdmu4g