This project is based around the So-Cal motorcycle event Dyna Days. It's a full stack development created with Ruby on Rails. My focus this project was custom invite functionality to restrict access to certain parts of the website that are for Vendors or Sponsors only. Admins are able to send out invite emails that attach a SecureRandom.uuid code for Vendor profile creation. This access code has its authentication removed when the reciepient clicks the link to avoid sharing profile creation access codes.
- This project has been deployed on Heroku. Please visit Dyna Days to test out the site.
- Admin access login info - email: firstname.lastname@example.org, pass: DynaD@ze
- Project planning can ba reviewed on Trello @ DynaDays Trello
- CSS styling
- Images not adjusting properly
- Fix images and implement a more refined styling.
- Style user info display