What is TWXProxy?
TWXProxy is a TradeWars 2002 (TW2002) helper written in Borland Delphi 5.
Originally written by Remco Mulder, TWXProxy has been passed on to various developers over the years. Because it is written in an obsolete version of Pascal, it can only be compiled under Windows XP using Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer.
Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer is no longer available from http://www.turboexplorer.com/delphi, and there is no way to request a license file.
Boreland RAD Studio 10.2 - Delphi Starter edition is currently available for free / limited use, but can not be used to compile the Boreland Delphi 5 code. https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/starter/
TWXProxy-MB is an updated version of TWXProxy released by MicroBlaster (Version 2.06).
PYTWX a server side port of TWX to Python by Mr. Don.
- TWXProxy 2.05 The latest version of TWXProxy released by Elder Prophit.
- TWXProxy 2.04 Windows XP Version by Elder Prophit.
- TWXProxy 2.03 Mirror of an older version by Remco Mulder.
- TWXProxy BBS A server-side proxy for TWGS based on TWXProxy 2.04.
- TWXProxy PRO This fork of TWXProxy was maintained by The TWX Proxy Group.
- David McCartney (aka MicroBlaster)
- Steven Ruzicka (aka Mind Dagger)
- Shawn Redman (aka LoneStar)
If you would like to contribute to this project, please email DMC@IT1.BIZ for further information.