ChakraCore Hello-world Sample
- Running scripts and handling values.
- Printing out script results.
This sample requires Windows 7 SP1 or above with either Visual Studio 2013 or 2015 with C++ support installed.
Build and run the sample
- Clone and build ChakraCore. You will need to grab ChakraCore.dll from
- Open HelloWorld.sln with Visual Studio.
- Copy ChakraCore.dll to the sample project's output directory.
- Build the sample by pressing F6 or using Build > Build Solution.
- Run the sample by pressing Ctrl+F5 or using Debug > Start Without Debugging.
Help us improve our samples
Help us improve out samples by sending us a pull-request or opening a GitHub Issue.
Copyright (c) Microsoft. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE file in the project root for full license information.