You can search build numbers of Exchange Server.
- Download Get-ExchangeBuildNumber.ps1 and save on your computer. Set the extention of the file to .ps1.
- Start PowerShell and go to the folder where you saved the file.
- Run the following command and load the Get-ExchangeBuildNumber Cmdlet.
- If you want to know the build number of Exchange 2013 CU11, run the following command.
Get-ExchangeBuildNumber -ProductName "Exchange 2013 CU11"
- If you want to know the product name of 15.0.1156.6, run the following command.
- If you want to update the definition file manually, run the following command.