SQL Operations Studio
Clone this wiki locally
Contribution is opened for 10 languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese.
- Instructions for how to contribute to software localization
- Instructions for how to contribute to Docs
- If you need more context during translations to see how the strings are displayed in the actual product, you can check the screenshots in the docs "How-to guides"
Requesting New Language
- We can also extend the languages if there is strong demand from the community
- Create a new request through issue report page of SQL Operations Studio github project. Click "New Issue" button. Suggest put '[loc]Request to add xxx language to SQL Operations Studio' in title.
- Once we receive at least 3 requests in , the language will be sent to product team for approval. If approved, the language will be enabled in within a week.
- Until 100% translation is reached for a language, we will not submit strings to SQL Operations Studio source repo.