- This release is targeted for the Unity 2017.x products
- The recommended Editor version is 2017.4 LTS (Long Term Support)
- This release should be compatible for development for both HoloLens & immersive headsets for 2017.2+
- The recommended minimum Editor version is 2017.1 (we will investigate reported issues on Unity 5.6).
- Windows SDK 10.0.17134 is required for 2017.2+
- Visual Studio 2017 is required.
- Fall Creators Update is required.
- When upgrading to this release, delete all toolkit folders before importing the package.
- (#2228) In Between Solver that keeps an object between two tracked objects/transforms
- (#2314) Better example for custom Icons for AppBar
- (#2327) Spectator View multilens support [preview]
- (#2343) Make the CompoundButtonSpeech.cs available and add CompoundButtonEventTrigger.cs to attach an event to the keyword recognized through speech
- (#2403) Add inscribed rectangle to BoundaryManager
- (#2467) Add "Add the Spatial Mapping Prefab" to the scene configuration window
- (#1867) Spectator View (share holograms with HoloLens and iOS devices)
- (#2327) Spectator View multilens support
Import HoloToolkit-Unity-Preview-2017.4.1.0.unitypackage to include SpectatorView in your project.
- (#1181, #2362) MixedRealityTeleport teleport position is abnormal
- (#1535) Crash calling Dismiss() on PopupMenu if rootAnimator is null
- (#1679) DebugLog of CanShareAnchors is wrong
- (#1712) Slider range not properly working
- (#1879, #2524) OnButtonClicked is triggered twice on an AirTap
- (#2021) TwoHandManipulatable script moves objects even if OneHandMovement option is unchecked
- (#2040) PopupMenu: 'IsModal' and 'CloseOnNonTargetedTap' options don't work correctly
- (#2042) Bounding Box and App Bar not working as expected for Rectangular Holograms
- (#2071) Configuration menu getting reordered after use
- (#2165) Spectator View Build Warnings
- (#2214) If platform is not previously set to UWP, project settings not applied correctly
- (#2217) Fixed a bug where solvers would try to attach to the right hand before it was ready
- (#2225) SpectatorView prevents Standalone (and any other platform where
Handhelddoesn't exist) builds
- (#2227) Fixing a bug the causes FaceOrigin collections to face the wrong direction when collections are rotated.
- (#2242, #2522) Toolkit keyboard keys and system keyboard logic updates
- (#2276) "Sharing with UNET" example - Anchor isn't shared with Client
- (#2294) Interactive mesh cursor default distance set to 0
- (#2295) Button class does not block events from reaching fallbackInputStack
- (#2300) MoveToPosition.TargetObject continues to target its own game object instead of the target
- (#2303) Hololens Unet client places anchor at headset position
- (#2324) Mesh transform not preserved when used as room model
- (#2348) Fix for choosing closest grabbable object to grab
- (#2349) Fix for dragging of rotation handles of BoundBoxRig
- (#2356) Fixes an InteractionInputSource bug where data was removed too soon
- (#2380) Billboard.cs up vector fix
- (#2394) Misusing of static class ExtensionMethods
- (#2470) Spectator View (Preview) - Can't build for iOS
The following items are known and currently being investigated.