- This release is targeted for the Unity 2017.x products
- The recommended Editor version is 2017.4 LTS (Long Term Support)
- This release should be compatible for development for both HoloLens & immersive headsets for 2017.2+
- Windows SDK 10.0.17134 is required for 2017.2+
- Visual Studio 2017 is required.
- Fall Creators Update or later is required.
- When upgrading to this release, delete all toolkit folders before importing the package.
- (#2638) Updated drop of UnityGLTF with the correct coordinate space
- (#2872) QR Code Tracking (preview)
- (#1867) Spectator View (share holograms with HoloLens and iOS devices)
- (#2327) Spectator View multilens support
- (#2872) QR Code Tracking
Import HoloToolkit-Unity-Preview-2017.4.2.0.unitypackage to include SpectatorView or QR Code Tracking in your project.
- (#2438) Spectator View Stuck
- (#2487) Resolved rotation issue in TwoHandManipulatable script
- (#2523) The indicator line of the motion controllers does not coincide with the starting point of the ray
- (#2526) ObjectCollection doesn't behave as expected with non-zero rotation
- (#2666) Fix HTK pointer debug rays
- (#2669) Pointing ray doesn't properly disable itself when switching to an unsupported controller model
- (#2670) Fix pointer line visibility when switching the active controller
- (#2898) Add rotated transform to Solvers after glTF coordinate system update
The following items are known and currently being investigated.