- This release is targeted for the Unity 2017.x products
- The recommended Editor version is 2017.4 LTS (Long Term Support)
- This release should be compatible for development for both HoloLens & immersive headsets for 2017.2+
- Windows SDK 10.0.17134 is required for 2017.2+
- Visual Studio 2017 is required.
- Fall Creators Update or later is required.
- When upgrading to this release, delete all toolkit folders before importing the package.
- (#2937) Prevent solver targets from rotating when the target is the head
- (#2932) Fix null exception in WorldAnchorManager
- (#2985) Fix QR code building on non-WSA platforms
- (#3181) Delay trying to load controller models to enable Editor loading
- (#1867) Spectator View (share holograms with HoloLens and iOS devices)
- (#2327) Spectator View multilens support
- (#2872) QR Code Tracking
Import HoloToolkit-Unity-Preview-2017.4.3.0.unitypackage to include SpectatorView or QR Code Tracking in your project.