Release notes for version 1.1
To install v1.1 from v1.0, uninstall the all the components, but you have the option to keep your data by preserving the Azure Connector Databases in the uninstaller.
CAUTION: If you decide to remove your DBs via the uninstaller, you won't be able to get them back. Be sure to backup first!
If you decide to keep your DBs when upgrading, you might see a few minor issues in the tenant portal, if any. Please restart the CMP service, and these will solve themselves as soon as the service updates its data from Azure Resource Manager. If you keep seeing those, please reach out to the dev team.
- Installer support for distributed environment.
- Tenant Portal: Azure Region Validation for SKU and OS availability.
- Tenant portal: On VM creation wizard, SKU and OS units are now filtered according to the plan selected.
- Tenant portal: On VM creation wizard, when selecting a region and clicking "next", region defaults to the first option.
- Admin portal: When adding an Azure subscription, the default OS versions are not selected by default.
- Admin Portal: New IP address was not reflecting upon machine shutdown-Start.
- Tenant Portal: New IP address was not reflecting upon machine shutdown-Start.
Including previous hotfixes from v1.0
- Commit 44e4f53: Temp fix in CmpDb.cs when using KryptoLib in a loop.
Please see the Wiki for FAQ's and latest known issues