The SandDance repo is a monorepo made up of several packages, managed by Lerna. SandDance is a component stack with the layer hierarchy below:
- Deck.gl - WebGL rendering and canvas control.
- Vega - chart layout.
- sanddance - unit visualization chart views and selecting / filtering interaction.
- sanddance-test-umd - test of sanddance in UMD deployment.
- sanddance-test-es6 - test of sanddance in es6 deployment.
- sanddance-react - (optional) React wrapper for sanddance.
- sanddance-explorer - React-based data exploration component.
- sanddance-app - React-based sample application used on website.
- Clone this repo
- Install Jekyll to run the website locally.
npm run build
Depending on which component you'd like to see, you can run in various ways.
npm run deploy
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:4000/SandDance/
- For tests, visit http://127.0.0.1:4000/SandDance/tests
Run sanddance-app with watchers
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:8085/