XamlBehaviors for WPF
XAML Behaviors is an easy-to-use means of adding common and reusable interactivity to your WPF applications with minimal code. Use of XAML Behaviors is governed by the MIT License. We are working with a committee of Microsoft MVP leaders to guide the Behaviors project and evaluate incoming pull requests.
Where to get it
Using Behaviors SDK
Buiding Behaviors from Source
What You Need
Clone the Repository
- Go to 'View' -> 'Team Explorer' -> 'Local Git Repositories' -> 'Clone'
- Add the XAML Behaviors for WPF repository URL (https://github.com/Microsoft/XamlBehaviorsWpf) and hit 'Clone'
Build and Create XAML Behaviors NuGet
- Open a Visual Studio developer command prompt
- Navigate to the XAML Behaviors for WPF repository
- Run msbuild src\Microsoft.Xaml.Behaviors\Microsoft.Xaml.Behaviors.csproj /t:Pack