Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The improvements in Version 0.6 include:
- Better interoperation support. Bounds-safe interface types have been added to support nested levels of pointers at interoperation boundaries.
- Function pointer types with bounds information are now supported.
- Keywords are now backwards-compatible with existing C programs.
- The restriction on lexical hiding of variables have been removed.
- Restrictions on the use of functions without prototypes with checked code have been added.
- Definitions of type compatibility have been added.
Chapter 3 (bounds for variables) has been revised to be easier to follow. Sections have been reordered to follow more logically and advanced material that can be skipped has been moved to the end of the chapter.