IoT DevKit SDK
This SDK is used to develop and prototype Internet of Things (IoT) solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure services and the MXChip IoT DevKit (a.k.a DevKit) which is an Arduino compatible board with rich peripherals and sensors.
With this SDK, you can use Visual Studio Code with Arduino Extension to rapidly build a full-fledged IoT application that integrates multiple services like Azure IoT Hub, Logic Apps and Cognitive Services.
There are a couple of ways you can contribute to this repo:
- Ideas, feature requests and bugs: We are open to all ideas and we want to get rid of bugs! Use the Issues section to either report a new issue, provide your ideas or contribute to existing threads.
- Documentation: Found a typo or strangely worded sentences? Submit a PR!
- Code: Contribute bug fixes, features or design changes.
- Github Page - All DevKit documentations
- Getting Started Guide - Setup guide
- Projects Catalog - Learn and build IoT apps powered by Microsoft Azure within minutes
- Specs & Schematics - Datasheet, schematic, all about the kit hardware
MXChip IoT DevKit
The DevKit board features ARM Cortex-M processors. At its core, it comes with a SoC module that combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 processor and Cypress BCM43362 for WiFi. For on-board peripherals, it has an OLED screen, headphone and speaker output, stereo microphone and abundant sensors such as humidity & temperature, pressure, motion (accelerometer & gyroscope) and magnetometer.
Get a kit
Data / Telemetry
This project collects usage data and sends it to Microsoft to help improve our products and services. Read Microsoft's privacy statement to learn more.
If you choose to participate, you can stop at any time by following this document.