Microsoft glTF SDK - A C++ Deserializer/Serializer for glTF
- Windows/macOS/Android Compatible
- glTF & glB support, including embedded Base64 support
- Flexibility and ease of integration to any 3D engine
- Strongly typed extension support
- Built-in schema validation during deserialization
- Low memory overhead
- Utilities for converting input data of any type (e.g. float/uint8/uint16 RGB/RGBA color) into a single type such as float RGBA color
glTF is a trademark of The Khronos Group Inc.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.