Kqlmagic: Microsoft Azure Monitor magic extension to Jupyter notebook.
Kqlmagic magic extension enables notebook experience, exploring Microsoft Azure Monitor data: Azure Data Explorer (Kusto), ApplicationInsights, and LogAnalytics data, from Jupyter notebook (Python3 kernel), using kql (Kusto Query language).
Option 1: Via PyPi
To install via the Python Package Index (PyPI), type:
pip install Kqlmagic
Option 2: Source Via Git
To get the source code of the SDK via git just type:
git clone git://github.com/Microsoft/jupyter-Kqlmagic.git cd ./jupyter-Kqlmagic python setup.py install
Option 3: Source Zip
Download a zip of the code via GitHub or PyPI. Then follow the same instructions as in option 2.
- Python 3.6+
- See setup.py for dependencies
To load the Kqlmagic extension, run in notebook cell:
In [ ]: %reload_ext Kqlmagic
- AAD Username/password - Provide your AAD username and password.
- AAD application - Provide your AAD tenant ID, AAD app ID and app secret.
- AAD code - Provide only your AAD username, and authenticate yourself using a code, generated by ADAL.
- certificate - Provide your AAD tenant ID, AAD app ID, certificate and certificate-thumbprint (supported only with Azure Data Explorer)
- appid/appkey - Provide you application insight appid, and appkey (supported only with Application Insights)
Get Started Notebooks:
- Have a feature request for Kqlmagic? Please post it on User Voice to help us prioritize
- Have a technical question? Ask on Stack Overflow with tag "Kqlmagic"
- Need Support? Every customer with an active Azure subscription has access to support with guaranteed response time. Consider submitting a ticket and get assistance from Microsoft support team
- Found a bug? Please help us fix it by thoroughly documenting it and filing an issue.
We gladly accept community contributions.
- Issues: Please report bugs using the Issues section of GitHub
- Forums: Interact with the development teams on StackOverflow or the Microsoft Azure Forums
- Source Code Contributions: If you would like to become an active contributor to this project please follow the instructions provided in Contributing.md.
For general suggestions about Microsoft Azure please use our UserVoice forum.