Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Microsoft R Open 3.4.0 is based on R-3.4.0.
- The default CRAN mirror has been updated to point to the fixed CRAN repository snapshot from May 1, 2017. Visit our Package Spotlight page to read more about some of the new and updated packages available using that snapshot date as the default repository for this release.
- Microsoft R Open 3.4.0 is supported on the following platforms. Please post issues or suggestions on our Microsoft R Open User Forum.
- Windows® 7.0 SP1, 8.1, 10, Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, and 2016
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
- CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5, 7.1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12)
- The Windows installer for Microsoft R Open 3.4.0 is significantly smaller than that for 3.3.3; all functionality remains intact.
- Side-by-side installs are again supported on Windows; a version number is again included in the install path and in the Programs and Features or Apps and Features listings.