NTVS is a free, open source plugin that turns Visual Studio into a Node.js IDE. It is designed, developed, and supported by Microsoft and the community.
NTVS supports editing, Intellisense, profiling, npm, TypeScript, debugging locally and remotely (Windows/MacOS/Linux), as well Azure Web Sites and Cloud Services.
- NTVS documentation is available in the NTVS wiki.
- Microsoft/nodejs-guidelines includes other tips for working with Node.js.
- Node.js Tools 1.2 - Latest and greatest NTVS release (available for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 RTM)
- Dev Builds - Includes the most recent changes and bugfixes (available for Visual Studio 2015 and VS 15)
- Node.js Tools 1.1 - Legacy NTVS release for Visual Studio 2012, 2013, and 2015
We would love to have you as a contributor!