Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Looking for Visual Studio 2012 and 2013 support?
This is a minor update that contains fixes for several issues identified in the 1.1 release. Specifically:
- #430 Add from existing code should ignore any filepaths that include node_modules and bower_components folders by default
- #604 Runtime syntax error kills Visual Studio
- #690 Fix async debugger issues
- #684 Inserting a newline in a JS file that has an ill-defined for loop throws an NRE
- #664 Experiencing Intermittent IDE Crashes with NodeJS Tools 1.1
- #766 NullReferenceException during Analysis
The links in the 1.1 release below have been updated to point to the new installers. Please see the 1.1 release for more info.