Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Daily.ETL.ispac 61.3 KB
- sample-scripts.zip 23.1 KB
- WideWorldImporters-Full.bak 122 MB
- WideWorldImporters-Standard-Azure.bacpac 58.5 MB
- WideWorldImporters-Standard.bak 121 MB
- WideWorldImportersDW-Full.bak 54.7 MB
- WideWorldImportersDW-Standard-Azure.bacpac 21.4 MB
- WideWorldImportersDW-Standard.bak 51.5 MB
- workload-drivers.zip 22.5 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
WideWorldsImporters sample database for SQL Server and Azure SQL Database. For details see the corresponding documentation.
This release includes the following artifacts:
- SQL Server Evaluation/Developer/Enterprise Edition
- WideWorldImporters-Full.bak - full sample database for OLTP (online transaction processing) and HTAP (hybrid transaction and analytical processing aka real-time operational analytics). For SQL Server 2016 (or higher) Evaluation/Developer/Enterprise Edition.
- WideWorldImportersDW-Full.bak - full sample of the OLAP database in backup format. For SQL Server 2016 (or higher) Evaluation/Developer/Enterprise Edition.
- SQL Server Standard Edition
- Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Daily.ETL.ispac - SSIS package for ETL from the OLTP to the OLAP database. Works for both the Full and the Standard versions of the databases.
- sample-scripts.zip - sample script illustrating the use of various SQL Server features in the WideWorldImporters sample databases.
- workload-drivers.zip - sample workloads for the WideWorldImporters sample databases. These are Windows Form applications that will only run on Windows (in this release).
Note that this release does not yet include bacpac versions of all the databases. This is due to current limitations in the bacpac framework, which are expected to be resolved soon. At that point a new version of the sample will be released including bacpac versions of all the databases.
The source code included with this release includes the source code for the entire samples repository, not just the wide-world-importers sample.