Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Removed telemetry data that conflicted with GDPR requirements
- The browser based work item editor replaced with an External Web Browser.
- JWT authentication fixed.
- Client certificates support implemented for TFS on-premise connections.
1. JWT authentication fixed.
1. Client certificates support implemented for TFS on-premise connections.
Ignore help-text rules which fail to load for some reason
Special thanks to these top contributors to the localization of Team Explorer Everywhere!
- Chinese (Traditional) : Wei-Ting, Alan Tsai
- Chinese (Simplified) : Yixian Du, Kevin L, Daniel Y
- German : Carsten Kneip, Andreas Tanner
- French : Antoine Griffard
- Japanese : Yuki Igarashi, Yasuhiko Tokunaga
- Portuguese (Brazil) : Bruno Sonnino, Marcondes Alexandre
- (added) Community localized strings translations
- (added) Server REST API detection on the client side
- (added) Story #985181 - Allow specifying PAT credentials for a TFS server
- (added) New credentials dialog for PAT/Alternate credentials
- (added) The ability to specify PAT/Alternate credentials preemptively
- (added) User preference for Device Flow authentication
- (added) User preference for Credential storage on Windows and Mac
- (added) Telemetry call to track authentication dialog type (DeviceFlow/AAD) usage
- (added) New WebServiceLevel, i.e. Tfs_2013 (for parity with VS)
- (added) Allow update the workspace location in CLC (for parity with TF.exe)
- (fixed) Bug #997595 Opening a build definition in TEE opens the old build editor
- (fixed) Favorites page for Build2 definitions
- (fixed) Missing context menu for Build2 objects on TEE Build page
- (fixed) Create New Definition action for latest TFS/VSTS versions
- (fixed) Protocol handler registration error ("Folder does not exist")
- (fixed) Protocol handler does not work with Chrome
Merge pull request #207 from Microsoft/users/arukhlin/us985181 Version 14.119.1
Error "The specified prefix was null." When using IBM jvm in Eclipse (#180)
Error "Team Services SDK has connection problems with TFS 2017" (#160)
- Connection reset error in response to SSL "Client Hello" handshake. The fix is available with Java 8 only.
#180 Error "The specified prefix was null." When using IBM jvm in Eclipse
- Support for Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication for usernames belonging to multiple AAD tenants
- Fixed support for proxy environments
- Fix error when a build is set as a favorite
- Removed from system requirements and support:
- Java 1.6
- Windows Vista
- Eclipse versions prior to 4.2
- Team Foundation Server 2010
- Other minor bug fixes