This release fixes a bug in 14.0.4 where connectivity failed for on-premises installations of TFS.
Additionally, this release begins a versioning scheme where the minor version matches the Microsoft sprint number for which the release took place (in this case, sprint 111).
- The command line client, SDK, and Eclipse plugin are all available for download here.
- You can install the Eclipse plug-in from the Eclipse Marketplace by searching for
Team Explorer Everywhere. Alternatively, you can also use the Eclipse update site available here:
- Multi-factor interactive authentication when using the cross-platform command line client (CLC)
- Improved browsing experience shows all projects and source code repositories whether using Visual Studio Team Services on the cloud, or an on premises Team Foundation Server
- Added feedback support. We appreciate all feedback, so let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and what you would like in the future. All feedback goes straight to the development team.
Other notable improvements
Improved credential management
Improved debug/error logging
Fixed an issue on Linux preventing multiple users of TEE/CLC on the same workstation
Fixed an issue with the SDK leaking TFS Connections and failing with
java.lang.StackOverflowError at com.microsoft.tfs.util.listeners.StandardListenerList$ListenerNode.addListener(StandardListenerList.java:343)