Microsoft Test Framework "MSTest V2"
Welcome to the "MSTest V2" repository, the evolution of the Microsoft Test Framework and Adapter. "MSTest V2" is currently in use in a variety of scenarios including:
- in the relevant in-box unit test project templates (Visual Studio 2017 Preview 4 onwards)
- in the Create Unit Tests wizard (Visual Studio 2017 Preview 4 onwards)
- in the Create IntelliTest wizard (Visual Studio 2017 Preview 4 onwards)
This is a fully supported, open source and cross-platform implementation of the MSTest test framework with which to write tests targeting .NET Framework, .NET Core and ASP.NET Core on Windows, Linux, and Mac. You can read more about MSTest V2 here.
There are many ways to contribute to testfx
- Submit issues and help verify fixes as they are checked in.
- Review the source code changes.
- Contribute features and fixes.
- Contribute to the documentation.
testfx can be built from within Visual Studio or from the CLI.
Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct
testfx platform is licensed under the MIT license
For details on our planned features and future direction please refer to our roadmap.