View the issues assigned to you in the Explorer viewlet. Currently the username and repository are taken from the Git configuration and only issues assigned to that user and to the next two milestones are shown.
- Avoid naming overlap with PR extension.
- Support for GitHub Enterprise with the
- Show all milestones and improve sorting
- Open single page for Open Milestone
- Checkout Pull Request: Improve finding existing remote and branch
- 'Multi-root ready' keyword
- Add Copy Url command (@Ikuyadeu)
- Fix tslint semicolon setting (@Ikuyadeu)
- Add Open Milestone command
- Add Checkout Pull Request command
- Add multiple workspace folder support
- Add setting for additional GitHub repositories
- Add action for creating issues (@jens1o)
- Fix parsing of repository names with dots (@wraith13)
- Support for private repositories (using Git credentials manager).
File bugs and feature requests in GitHub Issues.
Checkout the source code in the GitHub Repository.