Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Honor the new
- Prompt to stage all changes when running the suggest changes with nothing staged #744
- Add an inline "Open File" action in the "Changes in Pull Request" tree and match styling of git changes #738
- Display the full file path using the tree item's description, matching other views #730
- Parse auth callback state parameter on client side instead of mkaing a request to the auth server #715
- Fix #735, ensure correct head parameter is used when creating PR
- Fix #727, make sure review state is always cleared when switching branches
- Fix #728, keep description page data up to date when updating title and description
- Add status check information on PR description page #713
- Add button for creating a pull request on PR tree view #709
- Add "Suggest Edit" command #688
- Fix #689, by [@JeffreyCA], do not render markdown block comments
- Fix #553, don't prevent checkout when there are unrelated working tree changes
- Fix #576, handle GitHub enterprise behind a SSO wall
- Fix [#607], read
~/.ssh/configto resolve hosts
- Fix [#572], by [@yoh1496], add support for GitHub Enterprise behind a proxy
- Fix [#658], ensure correct button enablement when reloading pending comment from cache
- Fix [#649], make sure selecting a different folder is responsive after adding it to the workspace
- Add support for editing and deleting comments #107
- Fix #110, by [@JeffreyCA], add hyperlinks to timestamps
- Fix #624, by [@JeffreyCA], improve comment header wording
- Fix #568, by [@jerrymajewski], show author information in PR tooltip
- Fix #543, by [@malwilley], preserve description page scroll position when focus changes
- Fix #587, by [@mmanela], show correct error message for empty comment case
- Migrate hosts setting to
githubPullRequestsnamespace, by [@wyze]
- Fix #573, provide auth fallback when protocol handler fails
Telemetry opt-out setting is now named under namespace
github to help differentiate itself from VSCode or other extension's telemetry opt setting. Now it's named as
githubPullRequests.telemetry.enabled, we still support
telemetry.optout but it will be deprecated in the future.
- From 0.2.0, you at least need VSCode 1.28 to install and run the extension.
- Fix #565, inline links in description page.
- Fix #531 by @wyze, state is incorrectly shown as Closed when it should be Merged
- Fix #273, support ssh remotes.
- Fix #537 by @justinliew, show pull request id in title.
- Fix #491 by @shatgupt, allow vertical resizing of comment box.
- Fix #319, improve keyboard focus.
- Fix #352 by @Ikuyadeu, support merging pull request
- Fix #464 by @wyze, show labels on PR description
- Fix #562 by @emtei, prevent PR creation date collision with subtitle
- Fix for #500 and #440, more lenient remote parsing
- Fix for #383, move to github.com domain for the authentication server
- Fix for #498, make sure comments gets updated on refresh event
- Fix for #496, linkify urls on the description page
- FIx for #507, loosen scope restrictions for older version of GitHub Enterprise