. . . ,__ . / ___ _ __ ___ ___ .___ ___ / ` _/_ | .' \ | / .' ` .' ` / \ / ` |__ | | | | ` / |----' | | ' | | | | /---/ `._.' \/ `.___, `._.' / `.__/| | \__/ /
A game by Middlerun
Lövecraft is a 2D mining and building sim in the vein of Minecraft and Terraria.
- Move left: A
- Move right: D
- Open inventory: E
- Break block: Left mouse
- Place block: Right mouse
- Select block: Scroll wheel
- Fire grappling hook: Middle mouse
- Jump / release hook: Space
- Shorten hook line: W
- Lengthen hook line: S
Built for LÖVE 0.10.1. See http://www.love2d.org for more info.
Despite the name, it has nothing to do with the works of H.P. Lovecraft. I'll rename it to something less misleading when I think of a good name.
- Tools and items
- More block types
- Fix grappling hook bugs
- Music and sound effects
- Menu screen
- Save/load system
- Let player choose seed for level generation
- Better graphics
- Day/night cycle
Credits, attributions and other rubbish
Made with the LÖVE framework http://www.love2d.org
Inspired by Minecraft, Terraria and the Worms games.
Assets used under Creative Commons license:
- Cobblestone graphics by Arachne (http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9147.0)
- Rabbit graphics by hammedhaaret (http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9276.0)
This game is released under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial- Share Alike 3.0 Unported License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/