- Reworked medium section and EEE support to resolve problems with connection establishment and stability.
- Added option to supply a fallback MAC.
- Updated Linux sources to 8.047.04 and added support for new family members
Version 2.2.2 (2018-01-21)
- Force ASPM state to disabled/enabled according to the config parameter setting.
- Requires 10.12 or newer.
- Updated underlying linux sources from Realtek to 8.041.00.
- Added support for RTL8111H
- Improved media selection (flow control and EEE can be switched via media selection).
- Implemented Apple’s polled receive driver model (RXPOLL).