Get yo' cook on • A React.js web app
This is going to be my second project with React.js. Project start: April 17, 2018
After coding the Chuck-o-mat, I wanted to up my game a bit. With this app, I want to:
- deepen my knowledge of coding in React.js
- connect a database, and possibly
- implement the possibility for a user to register and/or login
- implement CRUD
Additionally I will log my process as comprehensible as possible, starting in May (redesign).
The user can:
- see a collection of recipes
- each recipe card provides a picture & a few details
- get more information about recipe either by clicking on
the card ora button
- filter recipes
- sort recipes by different parameters
More advanced features will include:
- setting up account & logging into that account
- adding & deleting recipes to own collection/cook book
- adding, editing & deleting own recipe
- rating recipes
Edited: May 1, 2018
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
You can find the most recent version of this guide here.