Dockerfile for Alpine Linux based machine for building bare-metal Cortex-Mx applications with GCC
How to use this in the build process
- Open a terminal (console).
- Build the image from the Dockerfile provided:
docker build -t gcc-arm-none-eabi .
- Start this image in the background (detached mode) with the directory sharing:
docker run --name gcc-arm-none-eabi-container --rm -v absolute/path/to/your/project/:/share -d -it gcc-arm-none-eabi sh
- Every time you want to build your project then from the console or the IDE issue the following command:
docker exec gcc-arm-none-eabi-container sh -c "cd /share && make"
- After your done you can stop the container by issuing:
docker stop gcc-arm-none-eabi-container