Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added: Sheep Power (and ocelot power)
- Carpeted Capacitors exist now. They work and connect just like normal capacitors and form blocks with them.
- Carpeted Capacitors generate power when sheep or ocelots walk on them.
- Power is generated when at least 2 of a type of animal are present. A single sheep and a single ocelot generate no power.
- Ocelots are notorious for their tendency to summon electrostatic fields from the feline dimension. They generate more power than sheep do.
- Yes, this means you can now use OC without any energy-producing mod again without having to change the config.
- Insert interesting reference mentioning electric sheep here
- Changed: Lua 5.3 is now the default architecture for newly crafted CPUs
- CPUs that were crafted prior to this update will continue running whichever architecture they were set to, or Lua 5.2
- Added: Tier 1 Wireless Network Card (TheCodex6824)
- Can only have one open port at a time
- Has a signal strength of 16 blocks
- The already existing wireless network card is now the Tier 2 card, has not been changed in any other way.
- Added: Creative Component Bus (Xyxen)
- Allows servers to support up to 1024 components
- Added: You can now change the name of a robot using another computer.
- Computers connected to the robot can access the robot as a component to call these functions.
- The Robot must be shut down for this to work
- Fixed: Certain characters and glyph width in screen rendering
- Fixed: Blocks with inventories failing to save under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Drones with chunkloader upgrades not always properly loading chunks (TheCodex6824)
- Fixed: AppliedEnergistics 2 integration
- Certain filters for
getCpus()not returning the correct number
isCraftableto gathered item data
- Certain filters for
computer.addUsernot erroring properly
- Fixed: Made cable collision box closer to cable shape (SquidDev)
- Fixed: Crafting Upgrade not always crafting what it should be crafting
- Fixed: Crafting Upgrade making items uncraftable
- Fixed: Motion Sensor still not working properly
- Fixed: Robots interacting with items that directly modify their inventory (like IC2 fluid cells)
- Fixed: Potential memory leak in networking code
getMetadataon the Debug Card on Minecraft 1.10 and above (BrisingrAerowing)
getBlockStatefor the Debug Card on Minecraft 1.10 and above (BrisingrAerowing)
- Fixed: Crafting a robot or drone with an EEPROM not working on Minecraft 1.12
getAllStacks()on the Inventory Controller Upgrade and Transposer has been backported to Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Misc: Updated French translation (Naheulf)
- Fixed: install.lua now should work more like one would expect
- Changed: uuid.lua is now generating valid RFC4122 version 4 UUIDs (jobe1986)
- Fixed: Various fixes to vt100 support
- Fixed: Memory leak in process loading
- Fixed: Made modifier keypresses more specific in /bin/edit
List of contributors
Xyxen, TheCodex6824, SquidDev,
- Changed: Diamond Chip recipe
- You now require cutting wire to cut the diamond.
- Added: ExtraCells and Mekanism integration (DrummerMC) [1.10.2]
- Added: ComputerCraft support is back [1.12.2]
- Fixed: Accessing disk drives and other containers in Tablets [1.11.2]
- Fixed: Putting items into Database Upgrades [1.11.2]
- Fixed: IC2-Classic mod incompatibility
- Added: Allow getting yaw of player through tablet component (ChristoCoder)
- Fixed: Microcontroller interactions with EnderIO item conduits
- Added: Maximum packet parts to device info of modems (Linked and Network Cards)
- Fixed: Drones now properly work with chunkloader upgrades (TheCodex6824)
- Fixed: Tablets not turning off their screen properly (AmandaCameron)
- Fixed: Motion Sensor line of sight
- Misc: Updated various translations
- Russian (S0ZDATEL, Fingercomp, makkarpov)
- Traditional Chinese (mymagadsl)
- German (Nex4rius)
- Fixed: Issues with booting OpenOS on very slow servers
- Added: Allow custom error objects to print to stderr
- Added: Allow mount points to use existing directories
- Added: Bind mounts to mount a directory as another directory
- Fixed: Allow .shrc to use tty stdin
- Added: Lua REPL input is now parsed with an implicit
- Adding a
=in front of the code to explicitly add it still works.
- Adding a
- Changed: Shell history no longer adds items if they are duplicates (SquidDev)
- Fixed: CTCP messages in IRC client (Michiyo, skyem123)
- Fixed: Reverse lookup of keys in Keyboard API
- Fixed: event.cancel and event.ignore
- Fixed: Protect lua shell from serialization OOM failure
- Fixed: Too long without yielding error in /bin/tree (LeshaInc)
- Misc: Improvements to the vt100 library
- Misc: Various minor improvements to reduce memory usage
List of contributors
S0ZDATEL, Fingercomp, makkarpov,
mymagadsl, Nex4rius, ChristoCoder,
DrummerMC, LeshaInc, SquidDev, Michiyo,
josephcsible, skyem123, TheCodex6824,
- OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-220.127.116.11.jar 14 MB
- OpenComputers-MC1.11.2-18.104.22.168.jar 13.6 MB
- OpenComputers-MC1.12.1-22.214.171.124.jar 13.4 MB
- OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-126.96.36.1995-universal.jar 14.1 MB
- OpenComputers-MC1.8.9-188.8.131.52.jar 13.7 MB
- OpenComputers-MC1.9.4-184.108.40.206.jar 13.7 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Added: 1.12 and 1.11 support
- Added: New OpenOS thread library
- Added: Support for forge energy.
- Added: Re-add ComputerCraft integration.
- Added: Re-add Project: Red integration.
- Added: Re-add WR-CBE Integration (thanks gamax92)
- Added: Re-add IC2 integration.
- Added: Re-add Waila/Hwyla integration.
- Added: Motion Sensor is now an upgrade
- Added: Converter for fluid tank properties.
- Added: zh_CN and ru_RU localization
- Added: AE2 Integration (thanks Leon)
- Fixed: numerous areas of code cleanup
- Fixed: memory cost reduced, Now requires ~140kB to boot to shell prompt
- Fixed: boot time reduced dramatically
- Fixed: /bin/ls fix for -p option to show / on dirs
- Fixed: /lib/event fix for dispatching signals to timers
- Fixed: /lib/keyboard reduced memory cost and fixed support for numpad in terminal
- Fixed: loadfile fix to allow relative paths
- Added: Separate core tty code from /lib/term, added vt100 support
- Fixed: ENV and _G fixes for load, lua shell, and shell environment
- Fixed: edge case in quoted whitespace in shell commands respected
- Fixed: mv and cp error message conformance and cleanup
- Fixed: install tool fixes
- Fixed: fix exit code issues with ls and piping
- Added: pastebin updates for https
- Fixed: serialization performance greatly improved
- Added: ls coloring now uses vt100 color codes in LS_COLORS
- Added: new file listing tool: /bin/tree (thanks LeshaInc)
- Fixed: robot screen freeze issue
- Fixed: iron nuggets removed (vanilla has it now)
- Fixed: Little bit of scala cleanup, API refactoring
- Added: getAllStacks and getInventoryName to transposers and inventory controller upgrades for better inventory management. (thanks thiakil)
- Added: More robots names (thanks Nexarius)
- Added: Mouse release sends drop event even without drag
- Fixed: Made tank controllers work better with blocks that provide multiple tanks.
- Fixed: filesystem.copy() (#2432) (thanks SDPhantom)
- Fixed: Make wtrunc count missing glyphs as 1 (thanks gamax92)
- Fixed: Infinite loop in manual.
- Fixed: Robots not being able to use all items properly.
- Fixed: case where computers could run minecraft host machine cpu too high
- Fixed: table returned by getAllStacks().getAll() being 0-based.
- Fixed: Equipment slot actions.
- Fixed: bounding box issues that affect things like waypoints
List of contributors
Sangar, payonel, Vexatos
modmuss50, SDPhantom, thiakil
gamax92, asiekierka, Wilma456, stone3311
Nexarius, loveyanbei, 28Smiles, cyber01, LeshaInc
- [MC1.10.2+] Update: Improved JEI integration. (Vexatos)
- [MC1.8.9+] Fixed: agents dropping items potentially deleting some. (Vexatos)
- [MC1.8.9+] Fixed: getName() on nanomachines crashing. (Vexatos)
- [MC1.9.4+] Fixed: blocks potentially not deinitializing on unload, leading to all kinds of issues (UUID changes in particular). (Sangar)
- [MC1.9.4+] Fixed: broken keyboard rendering. (Vexatos)
- [MC1.9.4+] Fixed: commands breaking /help. (Vexatos)
- [MC1.9.4+] Fixed: missing potion effects in nanomachines. (Vexatos)
- Added: Allow addons to register their floppies for loot disk cycling. (Vexatos)
- Added: Allow debug cards to send messages to one another and text to a debug card. (Vexatos)
- Added: Fire item toss event when agents try to drop items into the world. (Sangar)
- Added: MFU. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: Card container in tablets not working. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: pastebin get, low mem loadfile. (payonel)
- Fixed: screens stopping to respond in some configurations when their chunk is loaded. (Sangar)
- Fixed: Several drones are dropped if screnched quickly. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: Waila's issue. (Sangar)
- Update: German localization. (Vexatos)
- Update: LuaJ and JNLua for better UTF-8 handling. (gamax92, Sangar)
- Update: OpenOS 1.6.1. memory, performance, devfs, relative links, term safe slow write. (payonel)
- Update: OPPM floppy to use new install features. Also updated OPPM. (Vexatos)
- Update: Plan9k. (magik6k)
- Added: Made wrenching an Adapter's side turn it off. (Vexatos)
- Added: metadata-ignoring fuzzy option to robot.compare. (Vexatos)
- Added: SignChangeEvent to sign upgrade (makkarpov)
- Added: whitelisting of debug card owners. (makkarpov)
- Added: [MC1.8.9+] Robots, Inventory Controller Upgrades, Transposers, etc. now support blocks and inventories with IItemHandler capabilities (Vexatos)
- Added: [MC1.10] Scoreboard class modification functions to the debug card (RussellLong)
- Added: [MC1.10] Re-added EnderIO integration and added Bundled Redstone support for EnderIO's Insulated Redstone Conduits (Vexatos)
- Changed: Allow multiple environment providers to return environments for the same block (Vexatos)
- Changed: massively major OpenOS update (payonel)
- Changed: Updated Russian translation (MoonlightOwl)
- Fixed: Allow draining dynamic liquid blocks if they're "full"
- Fixed: bit32.lrotate and bit32.rrotate (fingercomp)
- Fixed: broken c and e time formatting flags (gamax92)
- Fixed: Check if the world is remote before killing the drone (joserobjr)
- Fixed: disable fs.remove of devfs files (payonel)
- Fixed: Don't consume XP items when upgrade is at max level.
- Fixed: incompatibility with Sponge in robot movement logic. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: kernel naming in LuaJ (gamax92)
- Fixed: Make Machine.signal less picky about the types of maps it accepts.
- Fixed: Methods in ItemInventoryControl not doing what they are supposed to (Vexatos)
- Fixed: NPE when other mods request tooltips before font renderer is ready
- Fixed: os.time and os.date affected by host timezone (gamax92)
- Fixed: Power mountables without requiring them to be connected to the outside.
- Fixed: RedLogic redstone input reading. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: Validate NBT address of FileSystems (gamax92)
- Fixed: [MC1.8.9+] Newly placed cases having zero energy buffer capacity.
- Fixed: already existing adapters in the world having their sides closed. Not really important, except if you use the adapter for anything... critical. But who'd do that?
- Added: Rack mountable floppy disk drive.
- Added: Ability to interact with some item inventories using the inventory controller.
- Added: Support for RotaryCraft power (uses same conversion ratio as AE2).
- Added: Possiblity to define a viewport on GPUs, allowing to copy data from off-screen for performance trickery.
- Added: Cables will now remember which color they have and can also be dyed by being crafted with a dye.
- Added: Reenabled IC2 integration on 1.8.9.
- Added: Possibility to cycle through loot disks by crafting them with a wrench (wrench is not consumed).
- Added: Device info API. Devices may now provide generic information, queryable via
- Added: More helpful messages when trying to run a missing program (when possible) via the new
- Added: Trading upgrade, allows trading with villagers (Inari-Whitebear).
- Added: Allow defining custom HTTP request headers (invliD).
- Added: Parameter to specify AE2 CPU to use when requesting crafting (habnabit).
- Added: ThaumicEnergistics integration (DrummerMC).
- Added: Dyeing of hover boots to change light color (Vexatos).
- Added: Network activity indicator on servers (magik6k).
- Added: Brazilian Portuguese translation (hws689).
- Changed: Racks have been revamped. They can now house other things than servers and how things get connected is a lot more flexible now.
- Changed: Remote terminals are now bound to remote terminal servers which are a new type of rack mountable.
- Changed: Disk drives now also provide a component allowing to check for floppy presence and ejecting floppies.
- Changed: Geolyzer scan area can now be customized to be an arbitrary cube instead of only columns. Total volume must not exceed column volume, though.
- Changed: A couple of recipes. Introduced diamond shards/chips to avoid the massive diamond cost ramping of higher tier items.
- Changed: New font for screens, unscii, sporting much better readability (asie). If you absolutely detest it even after giving it a fair chance, you can restore the old unifont one using a resource pack.
- Changed: OpenOS got a major overhaul, in particular term related things, and also a few new built-in programs (payonel). This would deserve a changelog of its own, really...
- Fixed: Pseudo-hangs when crafting a massive amount of a recipe that produces the same output as it has as input.
- Fixed: A few GregTech recipes and related issues.
- Fixed: Userdata handling in LuaJ.
- Fixed: Power conversion for a couple of mods, oops.
- Fixed: Performance issues caused by compressing data sent to clients too much.
- Fixed: Performance issues caused by disk I/O when sending machine descriptor packets to clients (thanks to Player for pointing those two out to me; we need more BTMs).
- Fixed: Updated LuaJ and fixed a few more bugs in it (gamax92).
- Fixed: Mystcraft integration (ItsTheKais).
- Fixed: Updated BC wrench integration.
- Fixed: Robots being able to suck up certain flowing fluid blocks (effectively a liquid dupe bug).
- Fixed: Generator eating container items if they weren't taken out in time.
- Fixed: Disassembling tablets not dropping upgrade containers installed in them.
- Fixed: Some broken saving logic in 1.8+ due to subtle lifecycle callback order changes.
- Fixed: Fixed MCUs passing out messages other than network messages.
- [API] Added: Added sided version of block drivers, deprecated non-sided one.
- [API] Added: Processors/Memory may now define a provided call budget.
- [API] Changed: Geolyzer related events due to custom scan area.
A couple more fixes, final round of testing.
A bunch of fixes. And the 1.10 port.
Now with the reworked
install.lua and some save logic fixes in 1.8+.