This release fixes some compatibility problems with 1.9 (namely, pack using wrong "version" number).
There may be some other issues, in particular with the custom sound wizard. I haven't tried that.
Please report any issues in the bug-tracker!
- Fixed broken export with MC 1.9
- Added Fancy Tree groups for Loot Tables
- Automatic name filling in "New Project" dialog
- Added "Open in file manager" button to context menu.
To use the Open in file manager feature, you have to select a single asset file, and it has to be in your project. (Use Copy to project).
Here's a changelog:
- Asset categories for 1.9 stuff
- Working export to 1.9
- Added splash screen
- Native look option (Win, OS-X, GTK)
- OS-X global menu (in native mode)
- Fixed a few Windows bugs
- Warning if configured editor fails
Originally this was planned as 4.2.1, but then I decided to add the 1.9 support (and also re-organized some FancyTree categories), and it became too much for a patch release.
4.3.0 shouldn't break anything, but some projects may need small fixing (only if you use FancyTree).
- Before migrating, a good idea is to click on root & select "Assign Resolved, Skip Vanilla".
- Then migrate.
The problem is that some files changed their FancyTree groups, so if you have source assigned to group, that group may cease to exist, get renamed etc.
If you assign sources only to files, you're good.
As always, Arch users can install RPW from AUR, including a desktop file.
This is a bugfix release that fixes the broken Drag & Drop in Custom Sounds Wizard.
It now links to the official RPW website, and all links to "Minecraft Forum" have been removed (until a new thread is set up).
Here's a changelog:
- Fixed bug #45 "Sound Wizard not working"
- Added links to official website
- New icons in the "View" menu
- Updated website links (help menu etc.)
- Better icon
- Safer pack handling ("save" replaced with "revert")
- Support for Bunny and Guardian
- Now allows you to have .git in your project folder
- Filters for different asset types ("View" menu)
- FancyTree toggle moved to "Options" menu
- Added toggle for "auto save"
- Small GUI tweaks
- Sound editing should now work OK on windows
- RPW should ignore .git/ folder in .mcRPW/projects/[YourProject], so you can use git for your packs.
Make sure you init the repo in
tmp. Initing it in
tmpcan cause the
.git/folder to be lost.
- Added utility for deleting exact vanilla copies from project, can be invoked using the Tools menu.
Editing lang and sounds didn't work properly since Dinnerbone converted the asset system to the new format (around 1.7.2).
That's fixed now, so both audio replacement, custom sound manager and lang files editing works again.
This release improves the Fancy View for 1.8 items, and introduces a texture stitcher / unstitcher tool by Jakz.
This tool lets you create a old-skool sprite-sheet from all textures in the project, you then edit it in your favorite editor, and import it back. The tool then extracts individual textures from it.