(Currently under development)
MikaPost is time-series data storage and sharing platform. Create ”boxes” where you can place “things” into to be populated with with any sort of time-series data.
What is a box? A box could be anything that you’d like to organization by. Here are a few examples:
- Census for the current year
- Financial record for a customer
- A particular science experiment
- Engineering data for a prototype
- Medical records for a patient
- Home automation for particular IoT devices
- Industrial site operating sensors
What is a thing? A thing could be anything you’d like to tag for the time-series data that you’ll be uploading. Here are a few examples:
- The hours spent by city council in meeting
- Customer purchase amount ($) over time
- The population size for a cell-culture over time
- Tensile strength of a material in an automotive product
- Apple HealthKit walking data
- Home temperature sensor
- Battery level of some machine
Current features include:
- Organize multiple things under a box.
- Grant read or read/write access to other users for a box / thing.
- Set a box or thing to be public to be used by the public or set them to be private to restrict access.
- Keep boxes and things private but share them with users who don't have an account through "private URLs".
- CRUD operations on time-series data
- User registration / Login
This repository is the go implementation of the web-service backend which is interacted with a JS single page app.
This library is licensed under the BSD 3-Clause license. See LICENSE for more information.