Clone this wiki locally
This wiki is only in the beginning stages and will probably be frequently changed and reorganized. There is more documentation for the sister project, Mission Net, here, which might be helpful filling in some of the gaps temporarily.
Information for Users
- Accessing the system with a browser
- Accessing the system by email
- Accessing the system by SMS messages
- Event calendar
- Field terms: (aka tours of duty, periods of assignment)
- Messages (SMS and email)
- Travel Plans
- How to ...
For System administrators
These are used to configure your installation to the needs of your organization. Most are only accessible to users with admin privileges.
Tables you probably will not have to change much or at all:
Tables you probably will have to change to fit your organization:
- Settings form
- Cities, states and locations
- Employment statuses (full time, associate, visitor, etc.)
- Positions (job titles, ministries, etc.)
- Statuses (active, retired, on leave ...)