Bazarr is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr. It manage and download subtitles based on your requirements. You defined your preferences by TV show and movies and Bazarr take care of everything for you.
Be aware that Bazarr doesn't scan disk to detect series and movies: it's only taking care of the series and movies indexed in Sonarr and Radarr.
For installation and configuration instructions, see wiki.
If you find a bug, please open an issue on Github.
You can also reach me on Discord.
If you need something that is not already part of Bazarr, feel free to create a feature request on Github.
Major Features Include:
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Automatically add new series and episodes from Sonarr
- Automatically add new movies and episodes from Radarr
- Series or movies based configuration for subtitles languages
- Scan your existing library for internal and external subtitles and download any missing
- Keep history of what was downloaded from where and when
- Manual search so you can download subtitles on demand
- Ability to delete external subtitles from disk
- Currently support 184 subtitles languages
- And a beautiful UI based on Sonarr
Supported subtitles providers:
You can get more in the screenshot directory but it should look familiar:
- GNU GPL v3
- Copyright 2010-2017