- Entire domains can be made live
- file:// protocol is now supported, though required "Allow access to file URLs" to be checked on the chrome extensions page.
It's recommended you use this extension only in a local development environment and not in a production environment.
Running development version in Chrome
- Clone this repo to your local machine.
- Then visit to
- Within the Extension page, check the "Developer Mode" checkbox.
- A button with the label "Load unpacked extension" should have appeared, click it.
- A modal will popup with your local file system, navigate to where you cloned the repo to and click "Select".
"Price not available" in Chrome Web Store
If you are seeing "Price not available" as the only download option in Chrome Web Store, this is caused by Google not being able to determine your local currency. As a workaround, append
&gl=us to the URL, for example : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/livepage/pilnojpmdoofaelbinaeodfpjheijkbh?hl=en&gl=us
Handy scripts for local development
Build the CSS
sass -w css/options.scss:css/options.css
Run the local demo folder
php -S 127.0.0.1:8000 -t demo/
Setup the enviroment
Install npm, then run:
npm install -g grunt-cli && npm install
Run the tests (Qunit)
Or drag and drop the files from
/test/index.html into your browser.
npm run release
Then upload the generated zip file to the chrome store.
The upcoming milestones can be found on the GitHub milestones page.
Contribute on GitHub: https://github.com/MikeRogers0/LivePage
Find it in the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pilnojpmdoofaelbinaeodfpjheijkbh/
Icon By: Tibi Lehocz