The WinJS Navigation Template sample app provides a template you can use to create cross-platform, multi-page apps using Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova in Visual Studio 2015.
Note: In VS 2015 RC/RTM, project structure is updated for compatibility with 3rd party tools and CLIs. If you need to migrate an older version of an app based on this template to VS 2015 RTM, see Known Issues (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=398782).
Running The App
After you finish downloading and installing VS Tools for Apache Cordova (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=524433), open up the project in Visual Studio.
- Updated to Cordova 5.3.3 with Cordova 5 whitelist security Updates
- Updated to WinJS 4.4
- Switched to CSS dark theme by default, but included light theme as commented out code for easy switching.
- Project structure updated for VS 2015 RC
- WinJS update, including addition of Symbols.ttf font, which eliminated some platform code workarounds for BackButton.
- The Android 4.3 browser has some known limitations, and so the sample may not work perfectly on such devices
By downloading and running this project, you agree to the license terms of the third party application software, Microsoft products, and components to be installed.
The third party software and products are provided to you by third parties. You are responsible for reading and accepting the relevant license terms for all software that will be installed. Microsoft grants you no rights to third party software.
- AngularJS License (https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/LICENSE)
- winstore-jscompat.js License (https://github.com/MSOpenTech/winstore-jscompat/blob/master/License.txt)
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.