Interface between R and .NET
- Runs R out of process. R crash will not bring down your application.
- Supports multiple R session with multiple interpreters
- R code calls are asynchronous and non-blocking.
- Support for remote connections (like in RTVS 1.0+) will be added in the future
The followig operations are supported:
- Arbitrary R expression evaluation.
- Data transfer between R and .NET (basic types, lists, data frames)
- R function calls passing arguments in .NET types.
- Plotting into an image with specify resolution and DPI setting.
- Capturing R console output.