Boarder is an open source media application for centralized and extensive control of soundboards. It's also a tool application for easily building and sharing rich soundboards.
- Highly customizable soundboards
- Share, comment, favorite and vote boards
- Set sound as notification/ringtone/alert
- Launcher shortcut to soundboard
- Fast notification enabling and disabling
Highly customizable soundboards
- Board can be in portrait and/or landscape orientation.
- Board can have multiple pages.
- Background image and color can be set for a page.
- Icon can be set for a board.
Sound button contains two parts: image and text.
- Image can be resized and it can change when the sound is playing.
- Text size, text color and textbox color can be modified.
- Text and image can be linked and/or hidden.
- Sound can have alternative action and icon when playing.
Drag sounds around and click to modify name, image and sound. You can copy/paste sounds and set them as ringtone/notification/alert sounds. There are auto-arrange and undo/redo functionalities to help building boards.
You can put a board to notification bar for quick access. Make shortcut in launcher for fast access to a board.
You can download soundboards uploaded by other users from Internet. You can search, rate, comment, upload and favorite boards. Board can be easily converted from resolution to another.
- Wiki https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/wiki
- Source https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder
- Downloads https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/releases
- Issue tracker https://github.com/Mikuz/Boarder/issues
- Android Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder
- Market link - market://details?id=fi.mikuz.boarder