Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- In AndroidAPS, go to CONFIG BUILDER tap and enable DanaR in Pump field..
- Select Menu by tapping the 3 dots in the top right. Select Preferences.
- Select DanaR Bluetooth device, and click your DanaR serial number.
- Select Pump password, and input your password. (Default password is 1234)
- If you want AndroidAPS to allow basal rate above 200%, enable Use extended boluses for >200%.
- Input your value for DanaR profile settings.
- Exit Preferences, and go to DANAR tap. Click bluetooth icon in the top right to connect with DanaR pump.
- Go to Preferences, and input your value for OpenAPS MA field.
- Go to CONFIG BUILDER tap and enable xDrip, OpenAPS MA, Loop and Profile you want to use.
- Go to OVERVIEW tap and check if your BG value is read from xDrip.
- Go to OBJECTIVES tap, and start to learn basic of OpenAPS by clearing objectives.
- Once you have been looping for 3 consecutive nights please fill this form in selecting Android APS as your type of DIY Loop Software. Your information will not be shared in any way. You can indicate your preferred privacy levels in the form.