- fps counter.
- current and max memory counters.
- frame 'work' time (in ms) counter.
- Graph of fps,frame time,memory counters.
- increase/decrease width of Stats graph with mouse wheel.
- Monitoring feature. (shows frame code execution time and frame render time.)
- Minimize stats to compact mode. (graph is still drawn in background.)
- can be dragged.
- buttons to change fps count and toggle monitoring feature, and minimize.
- Context menu
Monitoring feture is added to better understand how your application performes.
- Yellow vertical line shows how much total time your frame has for code execution and rendering. If you go over this line your frame rate will drop.
- Red graph will show how much time your running code takes.
- Green graph will show how much time your application takes to render stage view, AND idle time if any.
- If you have performance problems - check this graph. It will show how much and then your application is stessed out on executing code or rendering your view.
Make it bigger, smallest possible value is 70.(width):
Change initial position (x, y):
addChild(new Stats(150, 10, 20));
Make it minimized(isMinimized):
addChild(new Stats(150, 10, 20, true));
Make it not draggable(isDraggable):
addChild(new Stats(150, 10, 20, false, false));
Enable monitoring feature(isMonitoring):
addChild(new Stats(150, 10, 20, false, true, true));
Scale it easily(scale):
addChild(new Stats(150, 10, 20, false, true, true, 2));
var stats:Stats = new Stats(); this.addChild(stats); stats.width = 150; stats.x = 10; stats.y = 20; //stats.isMinimized = true; //stats.isDraggable = false; stats.isMonitoring = true; //stats.scale = 2;
- BUTTONS plus/minus - changes frame per second speed application is running.
- BUTTON toggle monitoring. - toggle monitoring feature(tracks execution and rendering time in ms)
- BUTTON toggle mode - switch between minimized and maximized modes.
- Mouse wheel. - increase/decrease width of Stats graph.
- Drag - drags if dragging is enabled.
- RIGHT CLICK opens context menu.