ServerListPlus is no longer receiving new features and is only updated to fix bugs or compatibility issues. Contributions are welcome! If you are happy with ServerListPlus, you can continue using it. Otherwise, a list of maintained open-source alternatives for SLP can be found in issue #338.
ServerListPlus is an extremely customizable server status ping plugin for Minecraft. It provides an easy-to-use configuration for almost everything possible using the server status ping. The plugin aims to become the universal solution for server status ping customization, available for Bukkit/Spigot, Canary, Sponge and for BungeeCord servers.
ServerListPlus provides options in the configuration for:
- Favicons (Server icons): Load from files, URLs, oruse the player's head for example
- Maximum player count
- Custom player slot format
- Player Hover Message: Displayed when a player hovers the player count in the server list
- Virtual/Forced Hosts: Use a custom configuration if players ping the server by using a special IP/hostname to connect with
- Multiple entries to choose a random one from the list
- Personalize the status ping by adding the player's name to the messages
The features page in the wiki describes all features in detail.
You can download the plugin from these official download sites:
- GitHub Releases (recommended)
- BukkitDev (possibly outdated)
- Development Builds (unstable, not recommended)
To compile the plugin, simply clone the repository and build the plugin using Gradle:
The plugin is completely open source and released under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License. You are free to redistribute and/or modify it to your likings, but please add a link to the GitHub Page of the plugin and redistribute it under a compatible license.