- First public nuget release of v3.0
- Includes new nuget package updates:
- CustomTiming replaces SqlTiming as the general timing storage. Sql is now just one case. More adaptable for different timing types.
- Lots of bug fixing, performance enhancements
- Move from the old location to here.
- SqlServerStorage is rewritten to use different tables, corresponding to new CustomTiming approach. If you used SqlServerStorage in v2.0 this is a breaking change. In this case be sure to see the new table creation script
- Add MultiStorageProvider as new option for being able to designate multiple storage locations.
- Will store in all listed, retrieve from the first possible location where there is a match
- Implements IStorage so it can be set for the session using
MiniProfiler.Settings.Storage, or for the individual request.
MultiStorageProvider) to customize the storage for any single request (example)
- New nuget for Entity Framework 6. Initialize in with
- Updated for newest versions of SqlCe and SqlLite