In the place; in the proper or natural place.
A Geographic Information System (GIS) used by Ministério Público do Estado do Rio de Janeiro to show social, institutional and administrative data, made with React and Leaflet, interacting with a public GeoServer backend.
For more details about our GeoServer instance, please check README-GEOSERVER.md.
Our development objectives and open issues are all public on GitHub issues. Pull requests are welcome!
Optionally, you can install ZenHub plugin (available on Chrome and Firefox) to see development plan board, see issues already in progress etc.
For more details, please read CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Clone the project or download it to your computer.
- Make sure you have Node.js and npm installed. We suggest using node version 8 (you could use nvm to switch to that version, i.e.
brew install nvm,
nvm install 8and
nvm use 8).
- If on Windows, install .NET Framework 2.0 SDK (Sass build dependency)
- If needed be, configure npm proxy
webpack-dev-servermust be installed globally (
npm i -g webpack webpack-dev-server)
npm install. If you have any trouble with Node SASS, you could try
npm rebuild node-sass
- This project uses EditorConfig to configure its code standards, please use the appropriate plugin on your IDE or text editor.
$ npm start
For more details (running tests etc.) please check CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Arlindo Pereira (@nighto)
- Gabriel Barbier (@barbier)
- Luciano Baraúna (@lucianobarauna)
- Pedro Marins (@pedromarins)
- Rafael Lage Tavares (@rlage)
And those external contributors, with accepted PRs:
- Fernando Júnior (@junioweb)
- Gabriela D'Ávila Ferrara (@gabidavila)
- Joe Cha (@bother7)
- Martín Castre (@mcastre)
- Sebastian (@HerrVoennchen)
- Fellipe Figueiredo Silva
- Frederico José Basilio do Nascimento
- Pedro Henrique de Magalhães Casimiro
- Rodrigo Sá de Araujo
- Maria Pandolfi Guerreiro
- Renato de Lima Hingel