Various DIY modules made by Rich Jones for use with VCV Rack. So far, mostly simple utilities and effects, hopefully some more interesting ones soon!
- Future Plans
- Related Projects
Also has a shape wheel for mixing the sin/saw shape, and has knobs for offset and inversion. All parameters are voltage controllable!
It's a bit crusher! Accepts control voltage, and sets a (voltage controlled) minimum bit depth for fine tuning.
Generates three random values. The range of the values can be controlled via CV, but will default to (-12, +12) if CV values are empty/equal.
Left Right Mixer
You can get some weird polyrhythmic stuff by putting an LFO on the CV, which gives a variable BPM. Even weirder if you start using a bunch!
They're arranged a drum pad, so it's fun and easy to make a playable drum pad simulator by building a circuit like this:
None of them actually exist yet, but I'm hoping this will project eventually contain:
- FFTTuner - FFT / Tuner
- VCDryWet - A simple dry/wet mixer
- DubEcho - Two delays and a spring.
- Ping Pong Delay (or maybe just a delay with seperate dry/wet outs that can feed to the panner?)
- Vocoder, maybe?
- Dedicated 808/kick circuit with click
- Reverb - It's a reverb!
- Phaser - Pssshheeeeeooooooowwwwwwoooowowwaaaaaahhhhhh
- Harmonic Saturator
- Ring Modulator
- Shepard Tone Generator
- BPM LFO - LFO with integrated divisible BPM (including triplets), for triplet wubs
- Wobbler - Selectable classic wobble automation shapes
- 3xOSC - The classic, RJ style
- MIDI Recorder - record MIDI notes to a MIDI file
- Wubber - Integrated LCA + LFO with adjustable pulse width and clock divider
- Memory - Record a signal to a buffer, loop/trigger it back. Integrated knob. 4 banks.
- XYFX - Kaos Pad-inspired multi-FX rack.
- OscPhrase - Phrase generation based on a slow LFO
- LFOArp - Arp with LFO for controlling speed
- Band Splitter - Split into L/M/H bands
- Cycle Gate - Only allow through a controlable number of cycles. Ex, if set to 3, allows 3 cycles of wave (until a value repeats) until the signal is gated.
- Keyboard Keyboard - Keyboard that allows you to send CV with the computer keyboard in the same configuration as the one in Ableton.
- Kielbasa Thickener - Sausage Fattener clone
- Replay Knob - Knob that records and loops
- Divide Delay - Delay with an integrated clock divider. Also has an integrated send/return for the wet signal.
- Mixixix - 4 channel mixer with send/return chains and integrated sidechain.
- Shitty - Makes a signal sound shitty. Lofi. So hot right now.
- Loop Station - 8 track loop station clone. Integrated Trim.
- The Beast - Chord, Arp, 3xLFO+Filter, Sync, ADSR, VCO, Quantizer, Keyboard, Master Out. All in one panel.
~~~Then, clone this repo into the `plugins` directory and run `make` from this directory.~~~ Steps since 0.6.0 (Mac): * Download and install Rack to Applications * Download the Rack SDK * Clone this repo * `RACK_DIR=~/Downloads/Rack-SDK/ make dist` * `mkdir -p /Applications/Rack.app/Contents/Resources/plugins` * `copy -r dist RJModules /Applications/Rack.app/Contents/Resources/RJModules` * `/Applications/Rack.app/Contents/MacOS/Rack -d` ## Related Projects * [Autopan](https://github.com/Miserlou/Autopan) ## License (c) Rich Jones 2017, BSD.