Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
GetSetGo generates get/set methods for Java or properties for C# when given a list of instance variables.
Currently, GetSetGo can only handle 1 modifier per variable.
- Paste the instance variables (attributes) you would like to generate get/set methods for into the 'Instance Variables' text box on the left. The instance variables must be in the format of:
modifier type name;
including the semicolon at the end of each line.
- Select your programming language.
- Tick 'Read Only' if you don't want this variable to be set via a public method.
- Tick 'Keep Modifiers' if you want to use the same modifiers as your variables for your generated methods - otherwise these will all be public.
- If C# code, enter in a prefix property string, this will prefix the name of the variable to generate the property name.
- Click Generate and copy and paste the methods/properties into your class. Easy!