Follow me on Twitter for more Launch stuff!
Awesome Adobe Launch
A curated list of awesome resources for Adobe Launch.
Is this list missing something? I'd love to get your feedback! Learn more about contributing to the list.
- Using Launch
- Extension Development
- API Development
Migrating to Launch
A few resources on migrating to Launch.
- DTM to Launch Assessment App - Search Discovery's tool to evaluate the migration readiness of your DTM container.
- Migrating from DTM to Launch - Ben Robison from Adobe covers the migration process.
These blogs have a primary focus on analytics, testing, and tag management. While not all entries are specific to Adobe Launch, the links below are pointing to the most relevant category.
- 33 Sticks - 33Sticks, an analytics boutique, covers a wide variety of topics for Adobe Launch.
- Adobe Tech Blog - The official Adobe Launch blog with technical articles from the Adobe team.
- Analytics Demystified - Analytics Demystified, a consulting group, covers a wide variety of topics for Adobe Launch.
- Datanalyst - Julien Piccini's blog that focuses on the technical side of Adobe products, including examples on how to build Launch extensions.
- Digital Data Tactics - Jenn Kunz's blog has more technical-focused articles about Adobe Launch as well a variety of other analytics related topics.
- Evolytics - Evolytics, a consulting group, has a variety of topics for Adobe Launch including extension development articles.
- Jimalytics - Jim Gordon's blog focuses on the technical aspects of the strategy and deployment of tag managers and analytics tools.
- MisterPhilip - Philip Lawrence's blog focus primarily on the technical aspects of Adobe Launch.
- Search Discovery - Search Discovery, a consulting group, has a wide variety of topics for Adobe Launch.
- Web Analytics for Developers - Jan Exner's blog focuses on helping web developers implement Adobe Analytics, Launch, and more.
Tutorials that cover various aspects of using Launch.
- Adobe Experience Cloud Core Services Tutorials - A collection of how-to videos and tutorials to make you a power-user of Adobe Experience Cloud Core Services.
Browser extensions that will make your life easier when deploying and troubleshooting Adobe Launch.
- Adobe Experience Cloud - A multi-purpose extension that gives insights to all Adobe products on the page, including switching the environment for Adobe Launch.
- dataslayer - Debug the rules that Adobe Launch triggers.
- Launch and DTM Switch - Allows environment selection and debug toggling for both Adobe DTM & Launch.
- Tagtician - Debug Adobe DTM & Launch libraries on your site.
There are several places to get help if you're stuck working with Adobe Launch.
- Adobe Launch Developers Slack - A Slack workspace for developers working on Launch extensions and the Launch API.
- Adobe Launch Forums - The official Adobe Launch community forums.
- #measure Slack - A Slack workspace for all aspects of marketing technologies, including a dedicated channel for Adobe Launch.
- Official Documentation
- Extension Build Tutorial - Aaron Hardy walks through the entire extension development process in this video.
Extension Development Packages
NPM Packages that will make your life easier when developing Launch extensions.
- Extension Scaffolding - Quickly set up the initial extension files and folder structure.
- Extension Sandbox - Manually test your extensions locally.
- Extension Validator - Validate your extension (note: this is included in several of the other development packages already).
- Extension Packager - Validate and package your extension.
- Extension Uploader - A helper package to upload your Launch extension to Adobe's servers.
- Extension Releaser - A helper package to release your Launch extension.
Here are SDKs to help make developing with the API easier. Note that not all of these are supported by Adobe.
To the extent possible under law, Philip Lawrence has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.