Live-updating graph dashboard for Wafflepool
- After pulling, run 'npm install' on the root directory to install all node modules
- Go to the ./configs directory and make a copy of default.json and change the values:
- Change hashid to a unique, random string. This will be used for both redis sessions as well as generating the email notification hash.
- Change your AWS secret keys and regions. For more information, see the NodeJS AWS-SDK Website.
- Change your development/production redis and mongo connection information.
- Run 'NODE_ENV=PRODUCTION CONFIG=./config/configName.json node wafflestats.js'
- Pull requests!