To run these examples, you'll first need to use the green Clone or download button on the SampleCode to copy the files onto your desktop. This will also ensure that you have the Tools directory in the same folder as the code samples, which is needed for them to run. Then, just open up the
.html file for any code sample. It should open into a browser window.
For many samples, you can simply enter your robot's IP address and start execution. Other samples require you to manually input your robot's IP address in the
- Find Face - Do Something - Have Misty play an audio clip when a face is detected.
- Move - Find Face - Do Something - Have Misty move, then stop and play an audio clip when a face is detected.
- Roar - Misty roars like a lion when a person gets too close.
- Wander - Misty roams about the environment without colliding with obstacles.
- Explore - Misty intelligently determines where to explore and expand her map.
- Face Detection - Misty detects faces in the environment.
- Face Recognition - Misty recognizes faces that she has been trained to identify.
- Face Training - An interface for training a face object that Misty can later recognize.