This repository includes the full code samples for the tutorials hosted in the Misty Robotics developer documentation.
To run this code, you'll first need to use the green Clone or download button on the Tutorials page to copy the files onto your desktop. This will also ensure that you have the Tools directory in the same folder as the code samples, which is needed for them to run. Then, just open up the
.html file for any code sample. It should open into a browser window.
These samples require you to manually input your robot's IP address in the
- Tutorial | Changing Misty's LED - The full code sample from the tutorial on Changing Misty's LED.
- Tutorial | Exploring Computer Vision The full code sample from the tutorial on Exploring Computer Vision.
- Tutorial | Introduction to Mapping The full code sample from the Introduction to Mapping tutorial.
- Tutorial | Taking Pictures The full code sample from the Taking Pictures tutorial.
- Tutorial | Using Sensors, WebSockets, and Locomotion - The full code sample from the tutorial on Using Sensors, WebSockets, and Locomotion.